Golden rules for more sustainability in everyday life …
….. Tips from the NEWSPAPER ARTICLE and interview with Karin Maier “Perfection is the killer of everything” …. on the topic: Sustainability in everyday life
Are you looking for eco tips? Read our tips for sustainability in everyday life how easy it is: save in everyday life, shop sustainably and live.
6 start tips for more sustainability in everyday life – Karin Maier:
• When shopping for food, pay attention to organic, fair trade and sustainability seals as well as a regional production and seasonal products.
• Use cleaning agents without environmentally toxic chemicals. Household remedies such as baking soda or vinegar help with soiling.
• Leave the car behind for short distances and use the bike or walk instead – doing a great favor for both your body and the environment.
Vacation and tourism
• Also, think about nature and environmental protection as well as sustainability while on vacation.
Fashion and beauty
• Before throwing away clothes, give them away or exchange them, bring them to thrift stores or create something new from them.
Information and communication
• Find out about and communicate sustainability. Share tips and suggestions. If you have any questions, contact the manufacturer directly.
Our conclusion Sustainability in everyday life: you are the change – simply live more consciously …
Everyone should contribute their part to a better world every day. Sustainability in everyday life can be easily implemented. Often you even save money
Would you like more? Ask us!
Private coaching: individually or in a small group / family with Karin Maier
“Karin Maier is a great, experienced and patient person who helped me to master a critical life situation. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.”
“Ms Maier quickly discovered the reasons for “chaos” in my private office and in financial matters. Professionally she reorganized the processes in the office. Now everything is running again. Thank you very much!”
“Your empathetic nature has immediately developed a very positive familiarity. They quickly recognized my problem and immediately helped me with unconventional ways.”